Let me just say that my health journey didn’t start out with a happy choice to change. It wasn’t peaches and cream, but hey that’s life!
In life there are ups and there are downs and the choice to change my life and start a battling journey didn’t come without pressure or past skeletons --- but can I say I am here, so there’s a happy ending!
Okay let’s get to it. Cancer has been lurking around my door for years. First with my Mom who died of lung cancer and then my Dad who lost the battle to adrenal cancer; both before the age of 50! My journey started with them as I started to research ways for a better lifestyle, but shortly after I was faced with my own struggle of breast cancer, but I took cancer head on and challenged the medical system by saying NO to the standard treatments of chemo and radiation.
Was a I nervous? Yes! Did I need support? Yes! I needed to focus on me and I did just that, I stepped away from a successful career and business as a salon and spa owner in New Jersey and decided to get my health on track.
A few years later, I like to say, I reinvented myself! I devoted by myself to nutritional education and training...lots of training and naturally lots of trial and error. I learned that by changing my eating, along with getting in tune with my body’s energy fields, I began to fuel my body from the inside out.
Designing 90 Days of Purpose Lifestyle Plan ™ is what fueled my journey and ignited my passion to help others. My philosophy is simple Eat Live, Live Long and Live Strong.
Through my Facebook page, private consultations, and appearances I am here to support you on your health journey the entire way.
- Certified Holistic Health Coach (CHHC) | Institute of Integrative Nutrition, New York City
- Board Certified Holistic Hormone Counselor (CHHC)
- Certified American Fitness Professional & Associates (AFPA)
- Health Medical Missionary | Missionary Education & Evangelistic Training (M.E.E.T)
- Health Minister | Hallelujah Acres
- Director - Coronary Heart Improvement Project (CHIP)
- Certified Environmental Toxins Specialist
- Certified Live Food Chef
- Certified Natural Hygienist
- American Association for Drugless Practitioners (AADP)
I am an expert in:
- individualized eating strategies based on personality, preferences & lifestyle
- healthy habit creation & motivation
- thinking pattern therapy to stop self-sabatage