A healthy worthy meal that's better for you than the one at McDonald's.
Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 4
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 oz. (about 6 tbsp.) natural vanilla pea protein powder
- 1/3 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 slice or whole banana (if using frozen, omit ice)
- 2 dates or figs or sweetener of choice (Ex. honey or Stevia to taste)
- 1 to 2 leaves peppermint or 2 drops peppermint essential oil (dōTERRA)
- 1-1/4 cups crushed ice (about 8 ice cubes)
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend at high speed until smooth, stopping and stirring if needed.